Friday, October 06, 2006


What DOES NOT grind my gears!

Many things seem to grind my gears... crrr... ah my dearest clutchbox! And i'll let you know about them as they come to mind...

How ever there are things that, come what may, will never ever grind gears... they're my Schumacher drivers, Fangio speeds... never ever will they tear up my gear box... might pull it to the limit but do know when to stop!

They are many people, sounds and places, objects and sights.Cocó and Facada ... a very interesting brother\sister\friendhood... 4 estrelas e 1 lua ... are a sure laughter.
Can't wait to get the grinding out and about... hum it'll be a interesting ride!

1 comment:

Ritinha said...

É para escrever em inglês?! E se for em italiano (mostrar ao mundo a nossa polivalência linguística), depois em alemão, espanhol, francês, quem sabe por siglas, etc?! Nah, acho que assim ninguém ia entender nada... mas em honra à Ranheta vou escrever o resto do comentário em inglês também (fica bem e é giro...)
So...
What grinds my gears?! So many things, it's hard if to find where to start... but no worries, that’s all this blog is about, and you’ll know whatever grinds our gears, whenever and “forever” (or just until we get tired or bored)…
What does not grind my gears?! Hum, definitely such a nice, fulfilled, always exciting and new, funny and rewarding friendship as ours… There’s no match to CRF-O3VA!!! =) You can try, but never, not even in a lifetime, you’ll find such nice people as my dearest friends Cocó and Ranheta.
Who else can brag about goods friends, always supporting you in good and in bad times, brave enough to take the next step and willing to share with you those truly important moments in life?! Very few… but those who have it, know what I mean, and would never do anything to mess it up! That’s us! Always and forever Cocó, Ranheta e Facada – Os três da vida airada! And this DOES NOT grind my gears, on the contrary... ;)